Despacito – Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber (Lyrics)
I do not own anything. All credits go to the right owners. No copyright intended.
Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Despacito (Remix) featuring Justin Bieber
Connect with Luis Fonsi:
Connect with Daddy Yankee:
Connect with Justin Bieber:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
The #Best #JustinBieber #Videos
Music News Headlines
- Judge Dismisses Coal Magnate's Lawsuit Against John Oliver, HBO
- Watch Al Pacino's Joe Paterno Fight for Job in New HBO Biopic Trailer
- The Crystals Singer Barbara Ann Alston Dead at 74
- The Chinese College Offering Courses on Esports Success
- Prince's Paisley Park Sets Celebration 2018 Four-Day Event
- Neil Young Details Archival 'Roxy - Tonight's the Night Live' Album
- Hear Last Bandoleros Summon Bakersfield Twang in New 'Dancing With Irene'
- Daily Glixel: Overwatch League Team Honors Parkland Victims
- Lucy Dacus: Rock's Reluctant Hero
- A History of Sex and Abuse in the Trump Administration
- Weta Gameshop, Dr. Grordbort's Ray Guns and The Hunt For Magic Leap Gaming
- The Soul-Crushing Legacy of Billy Graham
- 10 New Albums to Stream Now: 'Concert for George,' Screaming Females and More Rolling Stone Editors' Picks
- Riot Reveals 'League of Legends' Loot Box Drop Rates
- Hear Logic's First New Song of 2018, '44 More'
- Justin Townes Earle Details 2018 Solo Acoustic Tour
- Jake Owen Announces Summer Ballpark Tour With Chris Janson
- 'Fortnite Battle Royale's' Season Three Brings Big Changes
- 'The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild' Wins Game of the Year at DICE Awards
- 'Destiny 2': Where's Xur and What's He Selling (February 23)?
Music News from MTV