To celebrate 10 years in the game, over the next month, we will bringing you 10 exclusive videos from different artists & we kick it off with our good old friend, Ed. #SBTV10
Stream or Download Castle On The Hill: https://atlanti.cr/2singles
Pre-order ‘÷’. Out 3rd March: https://atlanti.cr/yt-album
Subscribe to Ed’s channel: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToEdSheeran
Follow Ed on…
Official Website: http://edsheeran.com
A SBTV Production.
Director: Theo I Williams @lack_of_user_names
Production manager: Akheila Ming @mingmingmusic
Director of Photography: Aaron Rogers @aaronarogers
Camera Op: Austin Phillips @ozzyspoon
Camera Op: Yannick Hausler @yannickhausler
Focus Puller: Jason Henwood @tri_freak_from_fleet
Gaffer: Aaron John Walters
Spark: Neil Hawkins @neiljhawkins
Colourist: Daniel De Vue @danieldevue
Producer: Victoria Waterhouse-Taylor @victoriousvwt
Producer: Ntando Brown @nostalgicnomad
Sound Designer: Tristan Williams
Executive Producer: Jamal Edwards
Executive Producer: Isaac Densu
Executive Producer: Mark Cranwell
Special thanks to…
Paul Whisper @paul_whisper
Printworks London for the location
Recently described by the Guardian as a ‘laser-sharp digital pioneer’ and by NME as the ‘millennial’s hero of DIY entrepreneurialism’ Jamal Edwards uses the celebration of his 10-year anniversary to set the bar even higher with the release of 10 new and exclusive videos to mark a decade in the industry.
A huge part of this narrative and SBTV’s story features the discovery of some of the world’s most iconic and record-breaking talent and to epitomise that, of course the celebrations kick off with none other than global phenomenon Ed Sheeran.
Exclusive to and performed only for the channel, SBTV brings you another exceptional F64 by the man who does it best. Pre-order ‘Divide’ this coming Friday http://www.edsheeran.com/3rdmarch but for now, here’s ‘Eraser’.
Make sure to subscribe & never miss a video!
SBTV is one of the leading online youth broadcasters & is the only place you need to be going to get the best coverage in and out of the music scene. Based in London, SBTV provides a platform to discover and break emerging artists, enjoy your favourite acts and unearth incredible talent. We’re constantly bringing you the exclusives so make sure to follow us on Facebook & Twitter to be in the loop with who we’ve been filming with!
If you would like to feature on the channel, please get in touch via our ‘Contact Us’ page: http://www.sbtv.co.uk/contact-us or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share. Build. Teach. Vibes.
► Follow SBTV
Twitter – http://twitter.com/SBTVonline
Instagram – http://instagram.com/SBTVonline
FaceBook – http://facebook.com/SBTV
Website – http://www.SBTV.co.uk
SoundCloud – http://www.soundcloud.com/SBTVmusic
► Check Ed Sheeran
Thanks for watching!
#EdSheeran #MusicVideos and #Songs
Music News Headlines
- Judge Dismisses Coal Magnate's Lawsuit Against John Oliver, HBO
- Watch Al Pacino's Joe Paterno Fight for Job in New HBO Biopic Trailer
- The Crystals Singer Barbara Ann Alston Dead at 74
- The Chinese College Offering Courses on Esports Success
- Prince's Paisley Park Sets Celebration 2018 Four-Day Event
- Neil Young Details Archival 'Roxy - Tonight's the Night Live' Album
- Hear Last Bandoleros Summon Bakersfield Twang in New 'Dancing With Irene'
- Daily Glixel: Overwatch League Team Honors Parkland Victims
- Lucy Dacus: Rock's Reluctant Hero
- A History of Sex and Abuse in the Trump Administration
- Weta Gameshop, Dr. Grordbort's Ray Guns and The Hunt For Magic Leap Gaming
- The Soul-Crushing Legacy of Billy Graham
- 10 New Albums to Stream Now: 'Concert for George,' Screaming Females and More Rolling Stone Editors' Picks
- Riot Reveals 'League of Legends' Loot Box Drop Rates
- Hear Logic's First New Song of 2018, '44 More'
- Justin Townes Earle Details 2018 Solo Acoustic Tour
- Jake Owen Announces Summer Ballpark Tour With Chris Janson
- 'Fortnite Battle Royale's' Season Three Brings Big Changes
- 'The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild' Wins Game of the Year at DICE Awards
- 'Destiny 2': Where's Xur and What's He Selling (February 23)?
Music News from MTV