PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION, I’M NOT THE ONE PLAYING. SO DON’T ASK QUESTIONS LIKE: DO YOU HAVE THE TABS?
IF you want the mp3 file, search in Ares or Limewire (i’m not sure if you can in iTunes) for: Canon Rock, or Canon Rock in D Major by jerry c
It’s a South Korean 23 year old person that plays Canon Rock in D Major in electric guitar. (NOT ME) In the video has the drums, violins etc.. as background music, but the guy is playing the guitar.
This is what wikipedia says about him:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeong-Hyun Lim,(Ko:임정현) also known by the online alias funtwo, is a 23-year-old South Korean guitarist known for his cover of JerryC’s Canon Rock. Lim has been playing the electric guitar for 6 years (self-taught, though he attended formal guitar lessons for only one month in 2000).
Lim attended Auckland University in New Zealand before moving to Seoul, but plans to return to New Zealand in March to continue his degree in Technology. He says: “I think the quiet and peaceful circumstances of Auckland really helped my musical motivation.” He says that whilst living in Remuera, Auckland he was a musical catalyst.
Jeong-Hyun Lim played and recorded his cover of Canon Rock during 2005. On October 23, 2005 he first posted his Canon Rock Video on a Korean Online Community called Mule.
Funtwo’s cover of Canon Rock had garnered 15 million views, over thirty-eight thousand comments and favorited over one hundred and nine thousand times, as of Feb 20, 2007. It is the fifth most viewed, most discussed, and second most favorited video on YouTube. It has been mentioned on CNN, 20/20, The New York Times, and National Public Radio in addition to MBC news, KBS news, and other Korean news stations.
Many viewers have speculated and thought the video as fake since the music is not in proper sync with the video. Lim later stated to The New York Times that this had to do with the fact that “[…] he says he recorded the audio and video independently and then matched them inexactly.”
Due to the initial secrecy surrounding the guitar player in his video, several other people have claimed to be Funtwo. One of these was Alfonso Candra, a 12 year old classical pianist who performed ‘Canon Rock’ for a small crowd at the Indonesian Embassy in Washington, DC in August of 2006.
#Popular #Music & #Videos -the most #Popular #Music #artists
Music News Headlines
- Daily Glixel: 'Tomb Raider' Barbie Is a Thing Now
- 'System Shock' Remake Put on "Hiatus"
- Twitch Delays New Community Guidelines
- Ubisoft Has No Plans for a 'Rainbow Six Siege' Sequel
- See John Oliver Praise Florida Students for Gun Control Efforts
- Bill Nye on the Science of Pot: 'If it Works, Let's Go'
- Game Preservation Groups Ask for Exemptions Regarding Online Games
- 'Florence' Is a Short, Bittersweet and Relatable Tale About First Love
- Watch John Oliver Deliver Scathing Take on Trump Foreign Policy
- Jake Shears Shares Bono's Advice, David Bowie's Cryptic Note of Support
- NBA All-Stars Draymond Green, Andre Drummond Discuss What's Hot In Music
- Watch Fergie's Disastrous National Anthem at NBA All-Star Game
- Why Lynchian-Classic 'Mizzurna Falls' Remains Untranslated
- The 'Black Panther' Revolution
- On the Charts: Kendrick Lamar-Curated 'Black Panther' Opens at Number One
- Florida Students Lead Anti-Gun Rally After School Shooting
- Watch Kanye West Make Rare Onstage Appearance at Kid Cudi Concert
- Weinstein Company COO Fired After New York Attorney General Lawsuit
- Inside 'Atlanta': How Season 2 Beats the 'Sophomore Album' Curse
- Maynard James Keenan Offers Encouraging Update on New Tool Album
Music News from MTV
- Spencer Pratt Just Got Punk’d By A Siesta Key Cast Member
- Morning Bop: “Focus” On The Day Ahead Like Saweetie
- Here’s A List Of All The Box Office Records Black Panther Just Broke
- Surprise! Kanye West Popped Up Onstage With Kid Cudi Again
- Justin Bieber Shares His Support For March For Our Lives
- Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds, And Other Marvel Heroes Celebrated Black Panther‘s Opening Weekend
- Millie Bobby Brown Wished Her ‘Personal Favorite’ Ed Sheeran A Happy Birthday
- Quavo Definitely Earned His MVP Trophy At The 2018 NBA Celebrity All-Star Game
- Michael B. Jordan Thinks That Kendrick Lamar Is ‘The Voice Of The People Right Now’
- Justin Bieber Playfully Shaded A Stranger Things Star Before The NBA Celebrity All-Star Game
- Black Panther Is Coming Real Close To Beating The Avengers At The Box Office
- Brie Larson, Serena Williams, And More Celebs Who Are Helping Kids See Black Panther
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Begin Plotting Their Comeback With Cryptic New Teasers
- We Break Down Where Drake’s $1 Million Went In The ‘God’s Plan’ Video
- DRAM And Diplo’s ‘Look Back’ Video Is A Trippy Desert Quest
- Michael B. Jordan Credits Ryan Coogler For Giving Him The ‘Self-Confidence’ To Direct
- Adam Levine And Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Number 2
- SOPHIE’s “Faceshopping” Was Made Specifically For The Skincare-Obsessed
- Eddie Redmayne Wore Tons Of Deodorant And ‘Pulled Lots Of Muscles’ For Early Man
- Surprise! The Chainsmokers Are Actually Vampires In Their ‘You Owe Me’ Video