PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION, I’M NOT THE ONE PLAYING. SO DON’T ASK QUESTIONS LIKE: DO YOU HAVE THE TABS?
IF you want the mp3 file, search in Ares or Limewire (i’m not sure if you can in iTunes) for: Canon Rock, or Canon Rock in D Major by jerry c
It’s a South Korean 23 year old person that plays Canon Rock in D Major in electric guitar. (NOT ME) In the video has the drums, violins etc.. as background music, but the guy is playing the guitar.
This is what wikipedia says about him:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeong-Hyun Lim,(Ko:임정현) also known by the online alias funtwo, is a 23-year-old South Korean guitarist known for his cover of JerryC’s Canon Rock. Lim has been playing the electric guitar for 6 years (self-taught, though he attended formal guitar lessons for only one month in 2000).
Lim attended Auckland University in New Zealand before moving to Seoul, but plans to return to New Zealand in March to continue his degree in Technology. He says: “I think the quiet and peaceful circumstances of Auckland really helped my musical motivation.” He says that whilst living in Remuera, Auckland he was a musical catalyst.
Jeong-Hyun Lim played and recorded his cover of Canon Rock during 2005. On October 23, 2005 he first posted his Canon Rock Video on a Korean Online Community called Mule.
Funtwo’s cover of Canon Rock had garnered 15 million views, over thirty-eight thousand comments and favorited over one hundred and nine thousand times, as of Feb 20, 2007. It is the fifth most viewed, most discussed, and second most favorited video on YouTube. It has been mentioned on CNN, 20/20, The New York Times, and National Public Radio in addition to MBC news, KBS news, and other Korean news stations.
Many viewers have speculated and thought the video as fake since the music is not in proper sync with the video. Lim later stated to The New York Times that this had to do with the fact that “[…] he says he recorded the audio and video independently and then matched them inexactly.”
Due to the initial secrecy surrounding the guitar player in his video, several other people have claimed to be Funtwo. One of these was Alfonso Candra, a 12 year old classical pianist who performed ‘Canon Rock’ for a small crowd at the Indonesian Embassy in Washington, DC in August of 2006.
#Popular #Music & #Videos -the most #Popular #Music #artists
Music News Headlines
- Donda's House: Don't Penalize Us Over Kanye West's Pro-Trump Comments
- Outlaws & Armadillos Concert: See Photos of Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson
- Charli XCX on 'Girls' Controversy: 'I Want to Learn From This Experience'
- 'The Fourth Estate': Inside Showtime's Docu-Series on New York Times vs. Trump
- Watch Rolling Stones Perform 'Wild Horses' With Florence Welch in London
- The Tao of Stevie Nicks: 20 Great Quotes From the Bewitching Rock Star
- The Tom Wolfe I Knew
- Tom Wolfe: The Life and Times of a Revolutionary Storyteller
- Morgan Freeman on Harassment Allegations: 'I Did Not Assault Women'
- Bon Iver's Manager Withdraws From Wisconsin Congressional Race
- Drake Fires Back at Pusha-T, Kanye West on Diss Track 'Duppy Freestyle'
- Luke Bryan Details 2018 Farm Tour
- Exit Polls Indicate Ireland Will Repeal 'Cruel and Inhumane' Abortion Laws
- Where Has Snow Patrol Been? Hear Frontman Gary Lightbody Tell All
- Ali Shaheed Muhammed, Adrian Younge Condemn Inequality on 'Black Beacon'
- Anti-Sex-Trafficking Advocates Say New Law Cripples Efforts to Save Victims
- Watch Dillon Carmichael Praise Everyday Pleasures in 'It's Simple' Music Video
- Liam Gallagher Ruminates on Solo Journey in 'I've All I Need' Video
- How Did a Convicted Neo-Nazi Release Propaganda From Prison?
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Long, Hard Road to Decadence, Depravity and 'Patrick Melrose'
Music News from MTV