Justin Bieber Isn’t to Blame for Selena Gomez’s ”Family Issues” What’s Really Going On.
Selena Gomez’s relationship with mom Mandy Teefey was strained long before Justin Bieberre-entered the pop singer’s life.
After it was revealed that Gomez’s loved ones were less-than supportive of her and Bieber giving their relationship another shot, multiple sources tell E! News their ongoing familial problems run much deeper than drama over Selena’s love life.
“Selena has always said that the one person that means the most to her is her mom, Mandy,” our source explains. “But still, they’ve had a really complicated relationship and have gone through a lot of ups and downs.”
There was an “entire year,” our insider says, that Selena and her mom didn’t speak after the “Wolves” songstress parted ways with Mandy as her manager in 2014. “It caused a huge rift in their relationship. Mandy wouldn’t even let Selena talk to her sister for a long time,” the source adds.
The #Best #JustinBieber #Videos
Music News Headlines
- Donda's House: Don't Penalize Us Over Kanye West's Pro-Trump Comments
- Outlaws & Armadillos Concert: See Photos of Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson
- Charli XCX on 'Girls' Controversy: 'I Want to Learn From This Experience'
- 'The Fourth Estate': Inside Showtime's Docu-Series on New York Times vs. Trump
- Watch Rolling Stones Perform 'Wild Horses' With Florence Welch in London
- The Tao of Stevie Nicks: 20 Great Quotes From the Bewitching Rock Star
- The Tom Wolfe I Knew
- Tom Wolfe: The Life and Times of a Revolutionary Storyteller
- Morgan Freeman on Harassment Allegations: 'I Did Not Assault Women'
- Bon Iver's Manager Withdraws From Wisconsin Congressional Race
- Drake Fires Back at Pusha-T, Kanye West on Diss Track 'Duppy Freestyle'
- Luke Bryan Details 2018 Farm Tour
- Exit Polls Indicate Ireland Will Repeal 'Cruel and Inhumane' Abortion Laws
- Where Has Snow Patrol Been? Hear Frontman Gary Lightbody Tell All
- Ali Shaheed Muhammed, Adrian Younge Condemn Inequality on 'Black Beacon'
- Anti-Sex-Trafficking Advocates Say New Law Cripples Efforts to Save Victims
- Watch Dillon Carmichael Praise Everyday Pleasures in 'It's Simple' Music Video
- Liam Gallagher Ruminates on Solo Journey in 'I've All I Need' Video
- How Did a Convicted Neo-Nazi Release Propaganda From Prison?
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Long, Hard Road to Decadence, Depravity and 'Patrick Melrose'
Music News from MTV