Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez celebrated the start of 2018 on a romantic vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Jelena was together after all, so we know it’s going to be a good year.
While Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez didn’t celebrate Christmas together because of some family drama, the celebrities were able to share a kiss at midnight on New Year’s Eve. The “Wolves” singer jetted off to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with a bunch of friends a few days before the end of 2017 and The Biebs followed shortly after.
Justin’s dad was also in Cabo at the time, so no one was 100 percent sure if he’d spend the holiday with his girlfriend, or his family. But a source finally confirmed to People magazine that Jelena WAS together when the ball dropped.
The source explained QUOTE “Justin and Selena are doing great. They celebrated New Year’s Eve together in Cabo.”
When Jelena fans got word that Justin flew to Cabo to be with Sel, they were obviously super excited at the prospect that they’d finally get a cute new picture of the pair especially since the “Despacito” singer confirmed his short-lived relationship with model Hailey Baldwin by posting a steamy kissing picture last New Year’s Eve.
But while Justin and Selena used to post adorable pictures together all the time, they’re definitely way more private this time around and decide to keep their celebration to themselves. So unfortunately, that means no cute smooch shot from the new couple. Bummer.
As I mentioned before, Selena’s family is not accepting of her recently rekindled relationship with Justin, but she’s hoping that will change in 2018. The source continued QUOTE “It’s, of course, a bit frustrating that Selena’s family is still not happy about their relationship. Hopefully this will change in the new year.”
So even though we didn’t get any pictures of Jelena on New Year’s, at least we have confirmation that they WERE together to start 2018 off right. What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Are you a fan of Justin and Selena, or do side with her hesitant family? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below and then click here to reflect on the hottest musical collaborations of 2017. I’m your host Emile Ennis Jr, thanks so much for watching Clevver and I’ll see you next time.
For More Clevver Visit:
There are 2 types of people: those who follow us on Facebook and those who are missing out http://facebook.com/clevver
Keep up with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverTV
Add us to your circles on Google+: http://google.com/+ClevverNews
Tweet Me: http://www.twitter.com/EmileEnnisJr
The #Best #JustinBieber #Videos
Music News Headlines
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Face Off
- On the Charts: Logic Opens at Number One, David Byrne Hits New Peak
- Hear Drake Drop New Verse on N.E.R.D.'s 'Lemon' Remix
- See Arcade Fire Deliver 'Everything Now' Songs in 'SNL' Return
- You Can't Kill Your Way to Freedom
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch 'SNL' Recap Turmoil at White House in Cold Open Sketch
- The Roots' SXSW Show Canceled After Bomb Threat
- Hear Eminem's Studio Version of NRA-Slamming 'Nowhere Fast'
- Watch Keith Richards, Mavis Staples Highlight Love Rocks NYC Benefit
- Trump Lawyer Threatens Stormy Daniels With $20 Million in Damages
- Aretha Franklin Cancels Upcoming Concerts on Doctor's Orders
- Keith Urban's SXSW Speech: 10 Things We Learned
- Hear RaeLynn's No-Nonsense New Song 'Queens Don't'
- Man Details His $70,000 Mobile Gaming Habit
- Kava: Inside the All-Natural High That's Sweeping America
- Bill Cosby Will Face Five More Accusers in Sexual Assault Retrial
- Celebrities and Esports Pros To Face Off In 'Fortnite Battle Royale' At E3
- 10 Best Country and Americana Songs of the Week: Brent Cobb, Sarah Shook and More
- Mike Gordon: Five Songs That Transported Me
Music News from MTV