More Celebrity News ►► http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez celebrated the start of 2018 on a romantic vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Jelena was together after all, so we know it’s going to be a good year.
While Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez didn’t celebrate Christmas together because of some family drama, the celebrities were able to share a kiss at midnight on New Year’s Eve. The “Wolves” singer jetted off to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with a bunch of friends a few days before the end of 2017 and The Biebs followed shortly after.
Justin’s dad was also in Cabo at the time, so no one was 100 percent sure if he’d spend the holiday with his girlfriend, or his family. But a source finally confirmed to People magazine that Jelena WAS together when the ball dropped.
The source explained QUOTE “Justin and Selena are doing great. They celebrated New Year’s Eve together in Cabo.”
When Jelena fans got word that Justin flew to Cabo to be with Sel, they were obviously super excited at the prospect that they’d finally get a cute new picture of the pair especially since the “Despacito” singer confirmed his short-lived relationship with model Hailey Baldwin by posting a steamy kissing picture last New Year’s Eve.
But while Justin and Selena used to post adorable pictures together all the time, they’re definitely way more private this time around and decide to keep their celebration to themselves. So unfortunately, that means no cute smooch shot from the new couple. Bummer.
As I mentioned before, Selena’s family is not accepting of her recently rekindled relationship with Justin, but she’s hoping that will change in 2018. The source continued QUOTE “It’s, of course, a bit frustrating that Selena’s family is still not happy about their relationship. Hopefully this will change in the new year.”
So even though we didn’t get any pictures of Jelena on New Year’s, at least we have confirmation that they WERE together to start 2018 off right. What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Are you a fan of Justin and Selena, or do side with her hesitant family? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below and then click here to reflect on the hottest musical collaborations of 2017. I’m your host Emile Ennis Jr, thanks so much for watching Clevver and I’ll see you next time.
For More Clevver Visit:
There are 2 types of people: those who follow us on Facebook and those who are missing out http://facebook.com/clevver
Keep up with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverTV
Add us to your circles on Google+: http://google.com/+ClevverNews
Tweet Me: http://www.twitter.com/EmileEnnisJr
The #Best #JustinBieber #Videos
Music News Headlines
- Donda's House to Change Name After Kim Kardashian, Rhymefest Clash
- Hear Drake's Fiery New 'Scorpion' Song 'I'm Upset'
- Donda's House: Don't Penalize Us Over Kanye West's Pro-Trump Comments
- Outlaws & Armadillos Concert: See Photos of Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson
- Charli XCX on 'Girls' Controversy: 'I Want to Learn From This Experience'
- 'The Fourth Estate': Inside Showtime's Docu-Series on New York Times vs. Trump
- Watch Rolling Stones Perform 'Wild Horses' With Florence Welch in London
- The Tao of Stevie Nicks: 20 Great Quotes From the Bewitching Rock Star
- Tom Wolfe: The Life and Times of a Revolutionary Storyteller
- The Tom Wolfe I Knew
- Morgan Freeman on Harassment Allegations: 'I Did Not Assault Women'
- Bon Iver's Manager Withdraws From Wisconsin Congressional Race
- Drake Fires Back at Pusha-T, Kanye West on Diss Track 'Duppy Freestyle'
- Luke Bryan Details 2018 Farm Tour
- Exit Polls Indicate Ireland Will Repeal 'Cruel and Inhumane' Abortion Laws
- Where Has Snow Patrol Been? Hear Frontman Gary Lightbody Tell All
- Ali Shaheed Muhammed, Adrian Younge Condemn Inequality on 'Black Beacon'
- Anti-Sex-Trafficking Advocates Say New Law Cripples Efforts to Save Victims
- Watch Dillon Carmichael Praise Everyday Pleasures in 'It's Simple' Music Video
- Liam Gallagher Ruminates on Solo Journey in 'I've All I Need' Video
Music News from MTV