RollingStone Music Headlines
- See Foo Fighters Perform 'The Sky Is a Neighborhood' at Brit Awards
- Brit Awards: Dua Lipa Performs 'New Rules,' Talks Women's Empowerment
- Brit Awards: Liam Gallagher Performs 'Live Forever' for Manchester Tribute
- Nicole Atkins Announces Spring Tour, Drops 'Brokedown Luck' Video
- Producer Boi-1da on the Road to Drake's Number One Smash 'God's Plan'
- See John Mayer Play Jazzy 'I'm Gonna Find Another You' With Wynton Marsalis
- Dave Navarro Recruits Courtney Love, Billy Idol for Mental Health Charity Show
- Toto Plan Career-Spanning Limited Edition Box Set 'All In'
- Is the Smashing Pumpkins Reunion Really a Reunion?
- Imagine Dragons Release New Song 'Next to Me,' Plot Summer Tour
- A History of Partial Band Reunions: From the Supremes to Smashing Pumpkins
- Speedy Ortiz Detail New LP, Release Surreal 'Lucky 88' Video
- Soft Cell to Reunite for 'Last Ever Final Show' Farewell Concert
- Logic Talks Suicide-Prevention Hit, Coping With Anxiety, 'Star Wars' Fandom
- Chris Cornell's Widow Talks Singer's Addiction Battle in First TV Interview
- Watch Portugal. The Man Bring Upbeat 'Live in the Moment' to 'Colbert'
- Frank Ocean Sues 'Blonde' Producer Over Songwriting Credits
- Watch Vic Mensa Perform Tender 'We Could Be Free'
MTV News Headlines
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To ‘Butter Up’ Timothée Chalamet: ‘He’s Hot!’
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Smash A Lamborghini In Surprise BRITs Performance
- Bazzi & The Cast Of ‘Every Day’ Stand With The Parkland Student Protests
- Everything Sucks! Stars On Teen Emotions And ’90s Slang They Still Don’t Understand
- Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, and 12 More Of The Best BRIT Awards Looks
- Bazzi’s “Gone” Is A Theme Song For Party People
- Speedy Ortiz Offers The Best Excuse For Skipping Plans In New Video
- Lil Uzi Vert And Playboi Carti’s New Song Is Ad-Lib Heaven
- Ludacris Says Fear Factor Makes Him Freak Out Too
- Where Are They Now: The Artists From Justin Bieber’s Iconic “Baby” Video
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Capable Of Deciding Whether Or Not She Wants To Wear A Coat, Thanks
- Natalie Portman Thinks Her Twin Millie Bobby Brown Is ‘Magical’
- Dua Lipa Recruits Charli XCX, Zara Larsson, And More For Her ‘IDGAF’ Girl Gang
- Morning Bop: Aminé & Missy Elliot Are All You Need This Week
- Ludacris & Nipsey Hussle Show TRL How To Be Big Spenders
- Could Kam Be A Come-From-Behind Challenge Threat?
- Ryan Coogler Sent Black Panther Fans The Sweetest Thank You Note
- Stranger Things Star Natalia Dyer Is A Club Vixen In James Bay’s New Video
Therefore keep the words of this covenant, and do them, that you may prosper in all that you do. – Deuteronomy 29:9
1920s Hot Hot Hot Dance
this website uses Managed wordpress and we are very pleased
The 1920s was the source of many of today’s popular dance styles, such as the Foxtrot, Quickstep and Charleston. Here is some polite white dance and some very hot black and white dance. Most of the early jazz records are marked Foxtrot. In fact the fast foxtrot became the Quickstep, and the slower version retained the name Foxtrot. The Charleston was a major development, along with the Blackbottom.
Jazz dance is a classification shared by a broad range of dance styles. Before the 1950s, jazz dance referred to dance styles that originated from African American vernacular dance. In the 1950s, a new genre of jazz dance — modern jazz dance — emerged, with roots in Caribbean traditional dance. Every individual style of jazz dance has roots traceable to one of these two distinct origins. Jazz was a big hit in the early 50’s and it is still a well loved style of dance all over the world. Moves Used In Jazz Dance include Jazz Hands, Kicks, Leaps, Sideways Shuffling, Rolled Shoulders, and Turned Knees.
This compilation is made from clips on YouTube – History of jazz dance partly from Wikipedia
#Popular #Music & #Videos -the most #Popular #Music #artists
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Republished by Blog Post Promoter