Twins Robin and Maurice Gibb created the world famous band The Bee Gees. After starting their band in Australia, the twins along with another brother, Barry Gibb, eventually made a breakthrough after traveling to England. The Bee Gees have since won nine Grammy Awards, five American Music Awards, a World Music Award, and plenty of inductions, including one into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Unfortunately, Maurice Gibb passed away on January 12, 2003, after suffering a heart attack.
Source by cashjocky
Music News Headlines
- Donda's House: Don't Penalize Us Over Kanye West's Pro-Trump Comments
- Outlaws & Armadillos Concert: See Photos of Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson
- Charli XCX on 'Girls' Controversy: 'I Want to Learn From This Experience'
- 'The Fourth Estate': Inside Showtime's Docu-Series on New York Times vs. Trump
- Watch Rolling Stones Perform 'Wild Horses' With Florence Welch in London
- The Tao of Stevie Nicks: 20 Great Quotes From the Bewitching Rock Star
- The Tom Wolfe I Knew
- Tom Wolfe: The Life and Times of a Revolutionary Storyteller
- Morgan Freeman on Harassment Allegations: 'I Did Not Assault Women'
- Bon Iver's Manager Withdraws From Wisconsin Congressional Race
- Drake Fires Back at Pusha-T, Kanye West on Diss Track 'Duppy Freestyle'
- Luke Bryan Details 2018 Farm Tour
- Exit Polls Indicate Ireland Will Repeal 'Cruel and Inhumane' Abortion Laws
- Where Has Snow Patrol Been? Hear Frontman Gary Lightbody Tell All
- Ali Shaheed Muhammed, Adrian Younge Condemn Inequality on 'Black Beacon'
- Anti-Sex-Trafficking Advocates Say New Law Cripples Efforts to Save Victims
- Watch Dillon Carmichael Praise Everyday Pleasures in 'It's Simple' Music Video
- Liam Gallagher Ruminates on Solo Journey in 'I've All I Need' Video
- How Did a Convicted Neo-Nazi Release Propaganda From Prison?
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Long, Hard Road to Decadence, Depravity and 'Patrick Melrose'
Music News from MTV